Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Sarah Palin

Friday morning when I was waken by a phone call informing me that my governor had been chosen to be McCain's running mate, I felt the need to post a blog about it and why she is a GOOD choice for such a position. But after clearing my head from the initial rush I decided to wait and do a more in depth research into her pluses and minuses. So after the weekend of talking to sources in different areas I have made my list and quickly realized that I cannot make just one long post. It was just be to overwhelming for most readers. So instead I will be post every day on just one of the points at a time. I will be address the issue of her experience, her family and values, "troopergate", and way the Liberals are so afraid of her and why the Conservatives lover her. So check back tomorrow for the first of many. And if you have any questions that I haven't addressed PLEASE leave a comment or e-mail me and I will give you an informed response as soon as possible.

No comments: